Angie Hernandez- Cook is a life-long San Antonian who attended Alamo Heights High School and received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2004. Angie attended the University of Idaho College of Law on full academic scholarship and graduated in 2008. She was appointed the President of the Multicultural Law Caucus at the University of Idaho. In that capacity, she addressed the Idaho State Bar as a keynote speaker at their annual convention regarding the importance of multiculturalism in the practice of law.
In my family, the practice of law is our greatest tradition.
While in law school, she served as an intern to the Hon. Judge Orlando Garcia and the Hon. Fred Biery of the United States Western District of Texas. After nine years of family law practice, Angie opened Hernandez-Cook Law PC because she knew she had an idea for a better business model. In an effort to apply her core principles to a business model she knew would make a positive impact on her clients
- Family Law Bar Association-San Antonio
- State Bar of Texas-Family Law Section
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association and Foundation
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Best San Antonio Lawyers Family 2018
- Best San Antonio Lawyers Family 2020
- Best San Antonio Female Lawyer 2021
- Best San Antonio Lawyer 2021
- Top Family Lawyer 2021
- Best S.A. Lawyer Scene in San Antonio 2022
- Best S.A. Top Family Lawyer Scene in San Antonio 2022